$82 Philips M1MKIIWT/27 MKII Headphones with Mic, White Electronics Headphones Over-Ear Headphones Headphones,Electronics , Headphones , Over-Ear Headphones,White,$82,transclient.pl,Mic,,M1MKIIWT/27,with,Philips,/aftertask1899989.html,MKII $82 Philips M1MKIIWT/27 MKII Headphones with Mic, White Electronics Headphones Over-Ear Headphones Philips M1MKIIWT 27 MKII with Max 58% OFF White Mic Headphones Headphones,Electronics , Headphones , Over-Ear Headphones,White,$82,transclient.pl,Mic,,M1MKIIWT/27,with,Philips,/aftertask1899989.html,MKII Philips M1MKIIWT 27 MKII with Max 58% OFF White Mic Headphones
Melding best-in-class sound and true comfort in an iconic design, the Philips Fidelio M1MKII is expertly engineered and crafted for high-definition music enjoyment. Its light yet sturdy design also ensures superb noise isolation on the go.
Melding best-in-class sound and true comfort in an iconic design, the Philips Fidelio M1MKII is expertly engineered and crafted for high definition music enjoyment. Its light yet sturdy design also ensures superb noise isolation on the go.
What is Hi-Res Audio?
- The goal of a High Resolution Audio system is to playback these audio files without degrading quality, as the signal passes along the audio chain, through the electronics and speaker or headphones.
- High resolution audio files originated in the music recording industry and have a higher bit depth and sampling rate than 16bit / 44.1kHz CD file format.
- Covers a wider frequency range and wider dynamic range, stretching beyond the limits of our hearing.
- The Japan Audio Society and the Consumer Electronics Association have defined a standard set of requirements for High Resolution Audio systems, and only products meeting those requirements are eligible for the Hi-Res logo.
- Optimized 40mm neodymium drivers for pure authentic sound.
- Lighter voice coil for improved clarity and wider soundstage.
- Acoustically sealed to keep sound details in, noise out.
- Bass Reflex System delivers clear, dynamic and balanced bass.
- Double-layered earshells engineered for sound precision.
- Frequency response tuned to discerning listeners' preference.
- In-line control and mic switches you between music and calls.
- Faux suede pouch offers stylish headphone protection.
- Deluxe memory foam cushions for an ergonomic fit.
- Aluminum and stitched fine leather for premium look and feel.
The Fidelio headphone features an acoustic seal that’s a specially designed ribbon lock built into the internal chamber, which eliminates any unnecessary sound leakage and preserves sound details. Not only do you get excellent bass extension, but also immersive enjoyment of every superb detail of your music, without environmental disturbances.
The headphone’s acoustic closed-back architecture features a Bass Reflex System that essentially comprises ear-shells with strategically placed vents. These regulate the air pressure within the internal chamber, providing the diaphragm with a controlled environment for optimal acoustic response. Working in conjunction with the acoustic seal capture, every natural sound detail is isolated and precise and dynamic bass is delivered, without any compromising on sound clarity.
The Philips Fidelio M1MKII's double-layered earshells are engineered to reduce resonance and to dampen vibration for genuinely precise and clean sound so you hear every superb sound detail. The solid, layered construction ensures durability and comfort, making the M1MKII an ideal music companion for a long time to come.
The materials used for the Fidelio headphones are carefully selected to ensure long-wearing comfort and enhanced sound performance. Deluxe breathable ear pads with memory foam are designed for optimal ergonomic fit. Not only does the foam mould itself perfectly to the shape of your ear, it also seals in bass sounds while keeping out ambient noise. This is designed with the outer cushion - using a balanced proportion of fabric and protein leather - to reduce ear surface pressure and heat build-up, so that the headphones feels and sounds excellent.
Bass Reflex System (BRS)
Memory foam earpads
|F1/27 Fidelio Headphones with Mic||M2L/27 Fidelio Headphones with Lightning Connector||NC1/27 Fidelio Noise Canceling Headphones||M1MKIIWT/27 Headphones with Mic||X2/27 Fidelio Headphones||L2BO/27 Fidelio High Fidelity Headphones|
|Protective Case or Pouch||Pouch||Pouch||Case||Pouch||Neither||Pouch|
|On - Ear or Over - Ear||On - Ear||On - Ear||On - Ear||On - Ear||Over - Ear||Over - Ear|
|Acoustic System||Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed||Open||Semi - Open|
|Frequency Response||7 - 27 000 HZ||7 - 25 000 Hz||7 - 25 000 Hz||6 - 28 000 Hz||5 - 40 000 Hz||12 - 25 000 Hz|
|Impedance||16 Ohm||16 Ohm||16 Ohm||16 Ohm||30 Ohm||16 Ohm|
|Maximum Power Input||150 mW||150 mW||150 mW||150 mW||500 mW||200 mW|
|Speaker Diameter||40 mm||40 mm||40 mm||40 mm||50 mm||40 mm|